RAID 5 Performance
To start off testing with RAID 5, DST came in with 1184 MB/s read and 996 MB/s write.
Moving over to AJA, we start with 720p, which produced 1141 MB/s read and 1009 MB/s write.
1241 MB/s read and 1211 MB/s write were peak numbers for 1080p testing.
Last, we have UltraHD producing 1285 MB/s read and 1232 MB/s write.
RAID 6 Performance
Heading up RAID 6 performance, we have DST numbers coming in at 1167 MB/s read and 1082 MB/s write.
Next we start with the AJA testing and 720p. This starts at 1008 MB/s read and 1152 MB/s write.
Switching to 1080p, we find the array capable of 1216 MB/s read and 1039 MB/s write.
Lastly, for this array, we have UltraHD, which topped 1207 MB/s read and 1215 MB/s write.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- New leak confirms Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 design
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- Huawei Honor 9 is now available in Europe
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller