Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the TeraStation 1200 carries model and capacity designations at the top right.
The scope of delivery for the 4TB TeraStation includes the power adapter, Ethernet cable, and reading materials.
The front of the TeraStation 1200 carries the same design concept we saw with the LinkStation series. Here we have the same red on black scheme; although, this unit allows you to swap drives easily via the removable front.
The back of the NAS houses the cooling fan, along with the power switch, and both LAN and USB 2.0 ports. At the very bottom, we have the power input and Kensington lock slot to the right.
Upon removing the front panel, we see the plastic drive trays are numbered to simplify installation.
Drives used in the 4TB TeraStation 1200 are WD Green WD20EZRX drives featuring 64MB cache.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4