We're not going to talk a lot about the retail package for the HS-210. It is a full retail box with lots of information, but a majority of these will sell through e-tail sources, and not in the retail channel.
The unit was packaged very well, with the accessories in a separate box away from the actual NAS. The NAS was secured with heavy closed cell foam, and protected from drops during the shipping process.
We found the accessories in a separate box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Hardware Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Software Features]
- Page 4 [Packaging]
- Page 5 [QNAP HS-210]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - NASPT]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Real World CIFS File Transfers]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - iSCSI Enterprise Workloads]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - iSCSI Workload Latency]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology