Accessory Port Layout and Performance
The left side, from back to front, features the power jack, VGA port, a USB 2.0/eSATA combo port, and a Blu-Ray drive.
The right side, from back to front, features the Kensington lock, Ethernet port, HDMI port, card reader, two USB 3.0 ports, and a headphone and microphone jack.
The P25W produces an average USB 2.0 read speed of 36.1 MB/s, which is the second fastest machine we've had the pleasure of testing.
The trend continues with USB 2.0 write speed. The P25W pushes out an average of 37.5 MB/s, again putting it squarely in second place.
As far as USB 3.0 performance goes, the P25W falls behind the pack, producing a read speed of just 94.3 MB/s. While not the slowest we've ever tested, it failed to enter into the triple digits like most other systems.
The trend continues with USB 3.0 write speeds, putting the system towards the back of the pack. It barely broke into triple digits with an average write speed of 101.9 MB/s.
As you can see above, the GIGABYTE P25W produced an average eSATA read speed of 115.1 MB/s, putting it in third place.
The trend continues, with the P25W falling into third place with an average write speed of 146.4 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Configurations and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Temperatures, Cooling and Noise]
- Page 3 [Keyboard, TouchPad, Screen and other User Interfaces]
- Page 4 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 5 [Accessory Port Layout and Performance]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance]
- Page 7 [System Performance]
- Page 8 [Battery Life Performance]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform