Apotop aren't a familiar company to me, I've seen them around the place, at Computex and such, but I've never dealt with them until now. I received this sample nearly two months ago and haven't had the opportunity to properly test it until now.
A little back story into Apotop - it is a Taiwanese company that has a full Chinese website that had to be translated before I could write anything here. They offer a bunch of different products, stepping outside of the usual things we see on the market. They offer products from RAM, ExpressCard Adapters, USB hubs, card readers, flash drives and SSDs. They do a fair bit, which is good to see from a relatively small company.
The product we have in the lab today is their Travel Wi-Router. By name only, it doesn't sound too interesting, but this little product is actually quite helpful and I'm sure by the end of the review you'll be surprised, too.
You can pick up the Apotop Travel Wi-Router for $34.99 from Newegg, so it won't be breaking your bank to get this device. We have some specs below, and as you can see this is designed specifically for Apple's iPad.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives