Apotop aren't a familiar company to me, I've seen them around the place, at Computex and such, but I've never dealt with them until now. I received this sample nearly two months ago and haven't had the opportunity to properly test it until now.
A little back story into Apotop - it is a Taiwanese company that has a full Chinese website that had to be translated before I could write anything here. They offer a bunch of different products, stepping outside of the usual things we see on the market. They offer products from RAM, ExpressCard Adapters, USB hubs, card readers, flash drives and SSDs. They do a fair bit, which is good to see from a relatively small company.
The product we have in the lab today is their Travel Wi-Router. By name only, it doesn't sound too interesting, but this little product is actually quite helpful and I'm sure by the end of the review you'll be surprised, too.
You can pick up the Apotop Travel Wi-Router for $34.99 from Newegg, so it won't be breaking your bank to get this device. We have some specs below, and as you can see this is designed specifically for Apple's iPad.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series