Our sample unit shipped with a nice accessory package that included the holster, safety documentation, manual, clip, safety glasses, lens cleaning cloth, battery, charger and a clip.
The first battery and charger ship with the stock package, but you can purchase extras from Wicked Lasers.
The holster is an add-on, but it includes a belt clip and does a good job of securing the laser.
Our last extended lens kit didn't have the identification stickers and it made it difficult to distinguish one lens from the other. Wicked Lasers has really improved upon the kit by including the stickers that tell you what lens gives which effect.
The Arctic ships with orange lens to offset the blue light, but the Krypton ships with a deep red lens. It is very important to remember to use these especially if you are in an enclosed space like in the house. With this much power even dark colored items reflect a surprising amount of light and you can easily suffer temporary damage to your eyes. With the Arctic on a few occasions we walked around seeing a blue dot for up to 30 minutes when using the laser without glasses on. The Krypton seems to be easier on the eyes even though it appears much brighter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [Wicked Laser Spyder III Krypton 1000mW Laser]
- Page 5 [Testing Procedures and Laser Focus]
- Page 6 [Laser Intensity and Distance]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now