The Gateway EC14D07u
The lid of the Gateway EC14D07u looks just like most of the other Gateway notebooks I have looked at. My review unit was glossy black and you can get the rig in a cherry red finish, too.
The bottom of the notebook has lots of cooling grates and covers over the RAM and HDD.
The keyboard is the chicklet style that Gateway uses on so many of its notebooks.
The glossy screen is bright and works well for video.
The right side of the Gateway EC14D07u has a USB port, Ethernet port, memory card reader and the optical drive.
The back of the notebook has nothing but the shiny screen hinges and matte black plastic.
The left side of the notebook has the power port, VGA output, HDMI out, two USB ports, mic/headphone jacks and the Kensington lock port.
The front edge of the machine has a little slider on the right corner that turns WiFi on and off and you can see the shiny track pad buttons and indicator lights here as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- We are looking for a professional YouTuber for video content
- Digitize Photos, Important Files, and More in 8 Seconds
- We are looking for a US-based news reporter, join our awesome team!
- How Fallout 4's perk system might work
- The fully-optioned Tesla Model X electric SUV costs a huge $143,750
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015