The first thing I have to make mention of before getting stuck into this review is that I haven't had the opportunity to have a look at any Team products before. While the company has been around for a while now and offers everything from high performance RAM to SSDs, this will be the first time having a play with some of their memory.
Having a look at the Team website, we can see three groups of RAM; the Value series at the bottom, above that the Elite series and sitting at the top of the food chain is the Xtreem series which is what we're looking at today.
In terms of DDR3 memory there's two series within the Xtreem series. The first is the standard stuff and the other is the LV series. Today we'll be looking at a PC3-12800 kit within that series. Currently the company offers two versions of PC3-12800; a CL7 set which offers a 7-7-7-21-2T setup and a CL6 set which we'll be looking at today. We won't go into details on the timings the kit offers just yet as we'll have a look at it in more detail on the next page.
So let's get stuck into the package that Team has put together before having a closer look at the modules. From there we'll have a look at how we went achieving the stock timings and if we had any luck when it came to overclocking before we check out the benchmarks and wrap everything up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent