As dual channel kits continue to roll into the TweakTown labs here, the latest offering comes from A-DATA and sits in that PC3-16000 category which has quickly become the speed of choice for most overclockers.
What we're seeing from PC3-16000 kits these days is a huge range that caters for all budgets. There are some low latency kits that set you back a pretty penny, while there's also some other kits that carry with them more relaxed timings and a much more comfortable price point for many people.
We're not too sure where the Xtreme series from A-DATA sits, but that's exactly what we intend to find out today. On our next page we'll have a look at the package before having a closer look at the modules themselves. After that we'll have a look at the specifications, how we went with getting the default clocks and also see if we had any luck overclocking before we get stuck into the benchmarking and wrap it all up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- VR games will be quality over quantity, says Epic Games CEO
- Capcom's Resident Evil 7 could be in VR
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card