As dual channel kits continue to roll into the TweakTown labs here, the latest offering comes from A-DATA and sits in that PC3-16000 category which has quickly become the speed of choice for most overclockers.
What we're seeing from PC3-16000 kits these days is a huge range that caters for all budgets. There are some low latency kits that set you back a pretty penny, while there's also some other kits that carry with them more relaxed timings and a much more comfortable price point for many people.
We're not too sure where the Xtreme series from A-DATA sits, but that's exactly what we intend to find out today. On our next page we'll have a look at the package before having a closer look at the modules themselves. After that we'll have a look at the specifications, how we went with getting the default clocks and also see if we had any luck overclocking before we get stuck into the benchmarking and wrap it all up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- Make the game you want to play with School of Game Design
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- GIGABYTE teases GeForce GTX 1070 Mini-ITX OC, same size as the R9 Nano
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card