The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued
Laying the Ra X10 on its back gives a much better look at the tops overall design. The top is the thinnest piece of material used on the chassis, but Ikonik does add a bar across the middle for added structural support. The top is vented with what Ikonik refers to as Ferrari-like vents, to allow for natural airflow out the top of the case.
Back to the front of the Ra X10, this time with the aluminum door open to expose the six optical drive bay covers. The top one also has a "push me" sticker, this is to show that with a push on the left side, the spring releases and the panel pops out on the left side for easy removal. The bottom third of the front is ventilated, again with the same mesh, to allow airflow into the two front, blue LED, 120mm fans.
I wanted to get a bit closer to the front to show off a few things. The inside optical drive covers are a very shiny black plastic in high contrast to the dull, brushed aluminum outer. The "push me" sticker is just to the right of the tab that gets released and the other end is tabbed as well, so be careful removing the first one. And lastly, is the rubber coated magnetic catch for the door. It grabs onto the head of two screws in the back of the door, as well as keeping it isolated from any vibrations.
The last place I found the "push me" sticker was on the front foot. This one is here to make the user aware that the feet, while adding more support with a bigger footprint, isn't a mandatory thing.
With a gentle push, until it locks into place, the feet will virtually disappear under the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has 1080p enhancements on PS4 Pro
- Build your own code-free apps with this 6-course bundle
- Nintendo Switch dock doesn't boost GPU or CPU power
- Nintendo Switch's battery may only last for 3 hours
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package