The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued
Laying the Ra X10 on its back gives a much better look at the tops overall design. The top is the thinnest piece of material used on the chassis, but Ikonik does add a bar across the middle for added structural support. The top is vented with what Ikonik refers to as Ferrari-like vents, to allow for natural airflow out the top of the case.
Back to the front of the Ra X10, this time with the aluminum door open to expose the six optical drive bay covers. The top one also has a "push me" sticker, this is to show that with a push on the left side, the spring releases and the panel pops out on the left side for easy removal. The bottom third of the front is ventilated, again with the same mesh, to allow airflow into the two front, blue LED, 120mm fans.
I wanted to get a bit closer to the front to show off a few things. The inside optical drive covers are a very shiny black plastic in high contrast to the dull, brushed aluminum outer. The "push me" sticker is just to the right of the tab that gets released and the other end is tabbed as well, so be careful removing the first one. And lastly, is the rubber coated magnetic catch for the door. It grabs onto the head of two screws in the back of the door, as well as keeping it isolated from any vibrations.
The last place I found the "push me" sticker was on the front foot. This one is here to make the user aware that the feet, while adding more support with a bigger footprint, isn't a mandatory thing.
With a gentle push, until it locks into place, the feet will virtually disappear under the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform