Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Gateway MD series offers several models to choose from and while each of them look the same, they offer different hardware inside. The particular model I am reviewing in the series is available at a variety of retailers. Gateway's MSRP for the machine is $999, but Newegg has the machine from $849.99 U.S. Dollars.
The MD7826u I am reviewing today has the following specifications:
CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo P8400
Display:15.6-inch widescreen 16:9 1366 x 768
Optical:DVD/RW w LabelFlash
Networking:Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
Graphics:ATI Radeon HD3650 with 512MB RAM
OS:Windows Vista Home Premium
Connectivity:HDMI Out, memory card reader, four USB Ports
It's important to note before we get into the meat of the review, that my review sample was an early production and a few minor specifications were different on my unit. My review unit is burgundy in color; the model is only available in black now. My test machine also features Bluetooth, which did not make it to the final production system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Gateway MD7826u]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Bootup / Shutdown Times, PC Mark Vantage & WinRAR]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Cache / Memory & Passmark PerformanceTest]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - HD Tune, EVEREST Disk Tests & Quickpar]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - MS Media Encoder & Battery Life - MobileMark 2007]
- Page 10 [Hands On Use]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti