Grand Theft Auto V is set to pretty much be one of the biggest games of 2013, and one of the biggest games ever released - but with no PC version in sight, it is disappointing.
GTAForums, a community dedicated to everything GTA, has some more details on GTA V thanks to a recent Q&A session with Italian website, Multiplayer.it. GTAForums published the finding in a recent thread, and there are some very big details on the game:
- There is no lead platform for GTA V: Rockstar is developing the game for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 at the same time.
- The PC version of GTA V is expected a few months after the console release.
- Grand Theft Auto V's graphics raise the bar for the current-gen consoles, providing amazing in-game visual performances.
- The GTA V demo currently possesses a lot of alias--which will, of course, be fixed before the game's release--and the frame rate wasn't perfectly executed, mirroring Rockstar's demo version of GTA IV five years ago.
- Players cannot switch between the game's three main characters if they are in free-roam mode and are wanted by the police. However it's stated that Rockstar is still working on this particular feature, so it may be implemented and changed.
- There will be multiple endings for GTA V.
- The game's story arc is estimated at roughly 25-30 hours of play time.