RGB On Monitors - ASUS Aura Sync Lighting
ASUS bakes in its Aura Sync lighting technology into the monitor itself, with an Aura Sync ROG logo projector that gets screwed into the back of the monitor itself. You can sync all of this up with ASUS Aura Sync components like your ASUS gaming PC and ASUS gaming peripherals.
It's easy to do as well -- as the projector gets screwed into the back and the USB cable fed into the monitor to power it. It will cycle on its own through its colors, but you can also tweak it with the Aura Sync software, too.
Last updated: Dec 2, 2019 at 10:51 am CST
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM: 1080p 280Hz IPS Gaming Monitor Review
- ASUS ROG Swift PG35VQ Review: 3440x1440 @ 200Hz NVIDIA G-SYNC ULTIMATE
- ASUS ProArt PA34VC Review: Professional-Grade UltraWide Perfection
- ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ Review: 32:9 Gaming Goodness At 144Hz
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: The Best Gaming Monitor Ever Made