NVIDIA released its new GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER last month and while we've reviewed some of the custom RTX 2060 SUPER cards already, the new ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER MINI is on the review table today.
ZOTAC comes into the custom RTX 2060 SUPER game with its SUPER MINI card stretching the limits of size, coming in as a smaller size but packing in all of the goodness that the Turing GPU architecture and GDDR6 memory can deliver. We have the same 8GB of GDDR6 on board, the GPU will boost up to 1650MHz, and it requires an 8+6-pin PCIe power connector setup.
It comes in at just 8.3 inches meaning it will fit into 99% of systems on the market, harnessing all of the engineering talent at ZOTAC and the great work NVIDIA has already done to the GeForce RTX 20 series range of cards.
ZOTAC's new GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER MINI is available on Amazon at the time of writing for $469.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Specs: Turing GPU & Faster GDDR6]
- Page 3 [Cooling Tech: IceStorm 2.0]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Thermals & Power]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]