The box and packaging as the exact same as the higher-end CPUs we reviewed before. We will probably see many people mod these cool cases.
Each CPU sits in a customized tray, and the accessories are located in a small storage box.
Accessories include a Torx wrench, AIO mounting bracket, manual with a sticker, larger sticker, and a warning to use Ryzen-2000 compatible motherboards/BIOS.
The top of the CPU is much like every other Ryzen ThreadRipper, and the CPU has its own holder.
On the bottom of the CPU, we can spot the golden pads, and we can see that the 2970WX has more SMDs soldered on the rear of the CPU.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper 2920X and 2970WX
- Motherboard: ASUS X399 Zenith Extreme w/VRM Upgrade kit
- Cooler: Enermax Liqtech 360mm TR4
- Memory: G.Skill Flare 3200MHz 4x8GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founder's Edition - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage - Boot Drive: Kingston KC1000 512GB / Read our review
- Storage - USB Drive: Corsair Voyager GS 64GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Case: Thermaltake Core P5 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 - Buy from Amazon
- Monitor: ASUS PA328 ProArt 32" 4K - Buy from Amazon
- Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX - Buy from Amazon
- Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Headset: Corsair VOID RGB Wireless - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The CPU and Test Setup]
- Page 3 [Out of the Box Performance: CINEBENCH, wPrime, and AIDA64]
- Page 4 [Performance: Handbrake Video Transcoding, ScienceMark & More]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Gaming Performance: UNIGINE and 3DMark]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance: Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, GTA:V & More]
- Page 7 [Overclocking and Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]