Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
On the front of the box, Fnatic keeps things simple with the white and black backdrop. On it, we find the company name to the left, and the product name to the right, with a life-sized image of the miniSTREAK, illuminated, in the center of the panel.
At the left of this side panel, we see a large sticker which tells us what keyboard is inside, followed with the Fnatic logo. To the right, we locate the specifications and descriptions of the optional switches. At the right end of the panel, we see a pair of stickers, one to note the type of switches on this keyboard, and the other tells of the layout.
While the other pair of panels offers just the logo and the name of the product, this is the one other side panel with information. While Fnatic is essentially bragging here, it is hard not to appreciate the number of wins they have supported eSports players to achieve. One of them is REKKLES, who offers his opinion on the miniSTREAK.
The back of the box delivers the story of what Fnatic is all about and then introduces you to the features of the miniSTREAK. With a partial image of the keyboard offered in the bottom-left corner, it leaves room for Fnatic to hit on the RGB lighting, Competition Mode, Comfort, and quality, its portability, and a few more offerings on the right side.
Unlike many boxes, the MiniStreak can be seen by cutting a few temper proof stickers, then lifting the top of the box off the rest. Inside of the box, we can see the keyboard straight away. In the yellow box at the back, you will find the cable, but the literature and wrist rest are located under the keyboard.
The wrist rest uses tabs to lock into the keyboard, but the rest is two-piece construction. The frame of the rest is made of metal, and the leather padded top section can be adjusted in three locations. Not only does the leather offer comfort, but being able to change the angle of the rest also adds another layer of customization in the level of comfort.
The cable is rubberized, and the end that plugs into the PC is easy to distinguish against other devices. The smaller end uses a USB Type-C connector on it, and we also see a rubber strap for the cable, which makes it easy to wind up and throw it in a bag to take along with you.
The quick guide offers six pages to go over the specifications, how to use the dual-layered key functions, connecting the keyboard, as well as explain how the wrist rest works. This is repeated many times over in various languages to cover all the markets Fnatic products are available. We also received three stickers with our miniSTREAK keyboard, and they can be placed anywhere you see fit to use them.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the miniSTREAK]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Danny Trejo introduces Magic: The Gathering Arena Open Beta
- Dark Souls Remastered for Switch: Network Test available
- Platinum Games addresses Bayonetta 3 development progress
- Nintendo Switch NES Emulator successfully hacked, new games?
- AMD's new Radeon 18.9.2 drivers improve Fortnite, more games
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance