The X470GTN Gaming was able to take our CPU to 4.2GHz with ease and overclock our memory to 3466MHz with ease, it was super surprised at how easy it was to achieve, and I was even more surprised with the fact that the VRM didn't throttle the overclock. I set a VCore offset of +0.165, and that resulted in a VCore between 1.35 and 1.38v.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X470GTN Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [Biostar X470GTN Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Biostar X470GTN Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]