The MEK1 Gaming PC's UEFI is an actual UEFI, it's not some basic one we have seen with some other pre-built PCs, but it's also not exactly like another vendor, so we can't pick out who their OEM was, but it's close to ECS, ASUS, and ASRock UEFIs. There isn't too much to do in here though since the CPU is not a K-SKU.
Zotac has two pieces of software, and both are pre-installed. The first is Spectra, and it controls the RGB LEDs. The second is FIRESTORM, which is their GPU software, and it allows you to overclock the GPU.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Zotac MEK1 Gaming PC retails for $ at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Zotac MEK1 Gaming PC retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the MEK1 Gaming PC]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System and IO Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]