The MEK1 Gaming PC's UEFI is an actual UEFI, it's not some basic one we have seen with some other pre-built PCs, but it's also not exactly like another vendor, so we can't pick out who their OEM was, but it's close to ECS, ASUS, and ASRock UEFIs. There isn't too much to do in here though since the CPU is not a K-SKU.
Zotac has two pieces of software, and both are pre-installed. The first is Spectra, and it controls the RGB LEDs. The second is FIRESTORM, which is their GPU software, and it allows you to overclock the GPU.
Last updated: Sep 25, 2019 at 12:25 am CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the MEK1 Gaming PC]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System and IO Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]