Once downloaded and installed, this is the first window that greets you in the Corsair CUE software. You can demo some of the products in the lineup, and select the device you want to address, in this case, we have the K63 Wireless selected.
By clicking on the default tab on the left, you can start to address Macros, as well as connecting them to applications changing icons and images, and address the transparency of the OSD. Although, we suggest going to the actions tab first.
The actions tab opens up the Macro editor. This is where you go to record the Macro, name it, refine it, and add whatever delays may be required. Once done here, go back to the default tab to set up where and when the "actions" are to be used.
Lighting effects are basic for the K63 Wireless and its blue LEDs. There are modes, like reactive, visor, wave, and so on, but you only have LED intensity to address with each of the seven mode options.
The performance tab does not offer a whole lot for the K63 Wireless, but it does address some things users may want. Not only can you reset the software to defaults from this tab, but you can also choose what happens when the Windows lock keys is used by selection boxes to the left of what is listed here.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the K63 Wireless]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- Red Dead Online microtransactions are live
- The PC game store wars begin
- G-Technology GDrive Pro SSD 3.84TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- HyperX Savage EXO Portable SSD Review
- AM1H-ITX will not turn on what do I do next?
- MyDigitalSSD BPX Pro Firmware 12.1 Update - Higher Peaks
- ASUS ZX53VW keyboard issue
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire