Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The K63 Wireless ships in a black box with yellow trim, very typical for a Corsair product. On the front of it, there is an image of the keyboard with notations to the left explaining the response time, backlight color, use of CUE software, and that the switches are Cherry MX Reds. At the bottom, we see things like it being ultra-fast with low latency, that there is 128-bit encryption, and it has per-key lighting.
On this longer side of the box, we see that Corsair wants to make sure you catch the features offered on this keyboard, as we see the same four things listed here.
Both of the smaller ends of the box are nearly identical. On this end, we see the maker and product name, and a sticker which explains that this keyboard is in English with a QWERTY layout. The opposite end of the box does not have this sticker.
The second long side of the box delivers the specifications and system requirements in many languages. However, we opted to show only the English version, where we see many of the things we covered on the previous page of this review.
On the back of the box, Corsair does their best to explain everything found on the K63 Wireless. There are seven features, described around the keyboard. We see notations to capabilities, as well as a hint of what the software offers, and a description of the switches used as well.
Inside of the box, the keyboard is wrapped in plastic and open to view. The paperwork and wrist rest are under the keyboard, while the wireless dongles and the cable are found at the back edge.
The wrist rest looks just like the ones which come with other Corsair keyboard models. It is rubberized, it is textured, and it clips into the front of the keyboard. Below that, to the left, we have the wireless extension adapter, the rubberized 1.8-meter cable, and on the right is the wireless receiver.
The manual is thick to accommodate all of the languages needed to cover Corsairs markets and delivers the basics on how to connect and use the K63 Wireless. The warranty guide explains what Corsair covers and how to go about the RMA process if needed. For Australian customers, you must adhere to the smaller warranty guide, as a few things change.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the K63 Wireless]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit