The X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI shows us the goods with the heat sinks removed!
The VRM is in a 10+2 phase configuration and uses an International Rectifier IR35201 digital PWM in a 5+2 phase configuration, that is then doubled to a 10+2 phase configuration. The SoC gets the latter two phases, and it gets two IR3556 50A fully integrated PowIRstages. The CPU VCore phases consist of ten 40A IR3553 PowIRstages. The inductors are rated for over 70A current. The VRM is very well equipped.
We can find the five IR3599 doublers on the rear of the motherboard. The memory VRM is basic, a Richtek IT8120 PWM with integrated drivers controls a single phase VRM with two low-side MOSFETs and one high-side MOSFET. The MOSFETs are ON Semiconductor NTMFS4C10N.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]