Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The front of the box in which the Hermes P2 is shipped in a chock a block with information. On the dark section of the panel, we see the keyboards, a cut-away of the switches, features, the keycap puller, a nod to the RGB LEDs, and even a pair of renderings showing a couple of the default LED modes. To the right, we see some of these features again but listed, so it is easy to read and understand.
The first of the longer sides of the box keeps things simple though. While on the right are the company and product names, the bulk of the panel is used to show the P2 RGB from four angles of view.
Spinning the box to the left, we then run into this shorter panel, which offers the Zeus logo in a while on a broad expanse of black cardboard.
Again, the names are present at the left end of this panel, but we chose to move in a bit. Doing so allows us to show the built-in wrist rest, the exposed metal faceplate design, and there is also a look at the HERA software.
The last thin panel of the box shows the company name and tagline on the left. The right side is used for company and legal information. The bottom offers symbols, most important to users are the Made in Canada logo and the Windows 10 compatible icon at the end.
In each of the tiles to the left, the storage, metal plate, Windows lock, keyboard programmability, hotkeys, exchangeable keys, as well as software and firmware are mentioned in various languages. The right half offers the keyboard in an image, with the specifications, package contents and system requirements shown below it.
After cutting through a sticker, we can open the box, which exposed a view of lots of thin foam padding material. The foam is wrapped around the entire keyboard to protect the finish of it, while the cardboard at the front is used to keep it in place. Once the keyboard is lifted out of the box, the front cardboard section can be opened to find the cable and the keycap puller.
While we found no form of paperwork inside of the box, not even a product placement sheet, we did locate the keycap puller in a plastic bag. Metal is shaped into this form, and plastic wraps the circular bit to keep from running up against the edges of the metal. The metal is left in a rough state, however, and will mar the paint used on these keycaps.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Gamdias Hermes P2 RGB Optical Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Hermes P2 RGB Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- BioWare can redeem Anthem, Star Citizen creator says
- RAGE 2 looks like a Ubisoft game, and it needs multiplayer
- Hideo Kojima could use streaming to meld gaming and movies
- Mortal Kombat 11's crazy grind incentivizes mtx spending
- Why consoles are so important to big publishers
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!