With our entire system under 100% load, the MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING was using up to 300W. With the overclock applied, we were looking at 300-330W depending on the game.
This is just a little higher than the GTX 1070 Ti Founders Edition but much lower than the Radeon RX Vega 64 cards.
While the stock NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Founders Edition gets to 80C or higher, the MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING was only touching 62C when overclocked to 2025MHz on the GPU and 9Gbps on the GDDR5 memory.
I didn't touch the fan profiles, and let it spin at its automatic settings... so it could run much cooler (sub 60C) if you wanted.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING Graphics Card retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING Graphics Card retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- First live action Pokemon Detective Pikachu trailer released
- NES Controller pre-order available for Switch Online members
- PlayStation's Black Friday Sale: $199 = 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man
- New Jump Force fighters: SSGSS Vegeta/Goku & Golden Frieza
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms