SWORIZER + iGame LCD Display
COLORFUL has deployed a great-looking but super-functional cooler on the iGame GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC, with a cooler they call SWORIZER keeping the card under 60C during all of our testing.
SWORIZER is a redesigned thermal solution that COLORFUL has shifted all of the heat from the GPU into one copper base, with a C-type design that reduces thermal resistance and improves heat conduction efficiency. The heat sink is cooled by 3 x 92mm dual ball-bearing Saw Sickle fans that cool 86% more surface area than double-groove coolers.
But it has to be the inclusion of the iGame Status Monitor that will turn heads and makes the COLORFUL iGame GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC one of the most unique GTX 1080 graphics cards on the market.
The iGame Status Monitor can display GPU clocks, core temperature, fan speed, and VRAM used. You can control this from COLORFUL's own software, as well as the RGB LEDs on the card for the ultimate in personalization.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce 411.63 drivers ready for GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti
- Halo 6 won't have real money lootboxes, 343i confirms
- Switch's split D-pad makes NES gaming frustrating
- Switch Online NES: save states, visual modes and more
- Red Dead Online mirrors GTA Online, has story co-op and PVP
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- All-New Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC Power Pack Available Now
- HIIT Me Baby One More Time: Daily Burn Releases Fat and Calorie Burning App
- Silver Dollar Games Announces One Finger Death Punch 2
- Full Steam Ahead For New Star Manager
- TwelveSky2: The Limitless OBT announcement