SWORIZER + iGame LCD Display
COLORFUL has deployed a great-looking but super-functional cooler on the iGame GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC, with a cooler they call SWORIZER keeping the card under 60C during all of our testing.
SWORIZER is a redesigned thermal solution that COLORFUL has shifted all of the heat from the GPU into one copper base, with a C-type design that reduces thermal resistance and improves heat conduction efficiency. The heat sink is cooled by 3 x 92mm dual ball-bearing Saw Sickle fans that cool 86% more surface area than double-groove coolers.
But it has to be the inclusion of the iGame Status Monitor that will turn heads and makes the COLORFUL iGame GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC one of the most unique GTX 1080 graphics cards on the market.
The iGame Status Monitor can display GPU clocks, core temperature, fan speed, and VRAM used. You can control this from COLORFUL's own software, as well as the RGB LEDs on the card for the ultimate in personalization.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023