TP-Link C5400v2 Wireless Router
Recently TP-Link changed their branding and that included packaging. The new logo can be seen at the top left while we have an image of the router in the center.
The spine houses feature and specifications for the router.
The scope of delivery includes the power adapter, reading materials, and ethernet cable.
Physically, the C5400 hasn't changed between hardware version 1 and 2. We still have eight antennas that are hinged into the router chassis.
The front carries LEDs for power, Wi-Fi, and internet connectivity. To the right, we have buttons to disable Wi-Fi, WPS, and LEDs.
The business side of this platform includes USB 2.0 on the left side followed by WAN in blue and four LAN in yellow. This is concluded with USB 3.0 and power input.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms