ASUS ROG Rapture
Packaging for the Rapture has the ROG branding top left with a rather small amount of marketing bottom left.
The spine gives us a full specifications list
Opening the box, we have our first look at the Rapture
The scope of delivery includes all eight antennas, power adapter, and ethernet cable.
The router itself shares the chassis from the RT-AC5300. The top logo has been swapped of course to the ROG branding.
The front houses LEDs for power, wireless bands, and internet connectivity.
The backside is all business with power entering on the left side followed by dual USB 3.0 ports and a host of Gigabit LAN ports.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit