ASUS ROG Rapture
Packaging for the Rapture has the ROG branding top left with a rather small amount of marketing bottom left.
The spine gives us a full specifications list
Opening the box, we have our first look at the Rapture
The scope of delivery includes all eight antennas, power adapter, and ethernet cable.
The router itself shares the chassis from the RT-AC5300. The top logo has been swapped of course to the ROG branding.
The front houses LEDs for power, wireless bands, and internet connectivity.
The backside is all business with power entering on the left side followed by dual USB 3.0 ports and a host of Gigabit LAN ports.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky VR? Hello Games wants to know if you want it
- Sony fixes PSN message glitch
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon