We don't have the highest clocks on the ASUS GTX 1060 Dual 3G, but here we have the detailed tech specs.
The card itself looks good but feels on the cheaper side. Again, this isn't the ROG-branded ASUS graphics card family, but the mid-range Dual OC member.
There's no backplate on the GTX 1060 Dual 3G, but you can see that the back of the PCB doesn't have too much going on.
We have a dual-slot graphics card with a single 6-pin PCIe power connector.
The 6-pin PCIe power connector up close.
We have the usual Pascal display connectivity: 3 x DP, 1 x HDMI 2.0, and 1 x DVI out.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Detailed Specs & Closer Look]
- Page 3 [Test System Specs]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes rakes in $295m in first year
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit