Bloody B820R Light Strike RGB Animation Gaming Keyboard
Looking at the left side of the B820R, we can easily see the thick lower section and the thin layer of aluminum at the top. We can also see that the switches are exposed, which means the LED lighting is as well. As to the orientation of the keycaps, the front three rows angle away from the user, the fourth row is nearly flat, and the last pair of rows are leaning towards the user. Of course, this on the rubber pads found on the lower section of the keyboard.
The main section of the keyboard is had within these seventy-four keys, sporting a US QWERTY layout. The font used is a bit different to look at, and we see all of the keys show their normal functions, The F-keys do not show the multimedia support, but it is there, and there is nothing on this half that is found to be out of the ordinary.
The thirty keys on the right third of the keyboard are what we expected to find. The command keys are abbreviated, the arrow keys will adjust the LED intensity, and the name of the keyboard is found between them. The number also shows no signs of multi-functionality or even an extra set of arrows for left-hand gamers.
The right edge of the B820R is nearly a reverse image of what we saw on the left edge. However, we have extended the feet under the keyboard, which completely changes the ergonomic of the row fo keys on top of it.
Under the B820R we see four small feet, one in each corner, to keep the keyboard in position. We also see twelve slots for liquids to pass through the keyboard, a couple of holes for the screw assisted space bar, and even though it appears a wrist rest should connect to it, the B820R does not come with one.
At the back, on either side of the B820R, we find red, rubberized feet, which flip open to the side. Since all four pads are off the ground when these are used, the soft rubber keeps the keyboard in one place. The other benefit to this design is that the feet will never collapse if you do try to slide the keyboard.
The Light Strike RGB keyboard comes with a six-foot cable which attaches right in the middle of the back edge. It extends wrapped in red and black braided cloth covering, it is bundled with Velcro, and has a stylized USB 2.0 connector with the Bloody name in it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Bloody B820R Light Strike RGB Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Bloody B820R Light Strike RGB Animation Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the B820R]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5