Bloody B820R Light Strike RGB Animation Gaming Keyboard
Looking at the left side of the B820R, we can easily see the thick lower section and the thin layer of aluminum at the top. We can also see that the switches are exposed, which means the LED lighting is as well. As to the orientation of the keycaps, the front three rows angle away from the user, the fourth row is nearly flat, and the last pair of rows are leaning towards the user. Of course, this on the rubber pads found on the lower section of the keyboard.
The main section of the keyboard is had within these seventy-four keys, sporting a US QWERTY layout. The font used is a bit different to look at, and we see all of the keys show their normal functions, The F-keys do not show the multimedia support, but it is there, and there is nothing on this half that is found to be out of the ordinary.
The thirty keys on the right third of the keyboard are what we expected to find. The command keys are abbreviated, the arrow keys will adjust the LED intensity, and the name of the keyboard is found between them. The number also shows no signs of multi-functionality or even an extra set of arrows for left-hand gamers.
The right edge of the B820R is nearly a reverse image of what we saw on the left edge. However, we have extended the feet under the keyboard, which completely changes the ergonomic of the row fo keys on top of it.
Under the B820R we see four small feet, one in each corner, to keep the keyboard in position. We also see twelve slots for liquids to pass through the keyboard, a couple of holes for the screw assisted space bar, and even though it appears a wrist rest should connect to it, the B820R does not come with one.
At the back, on either side of the B820R, we find red, rubberized feet, which flip open to the side. Since all four pads are off the ground when these are used, the soft rubber keeps the keyboard in one place. The other benefit to this design is that the feet will never collapse if you do try to slide the keyboard.
The Light Strike RGB keyboard comes with a six-foot cable which attaches right in the middle of the back edge. It extends wrapped in red and black braided cloth covering, it is bundled with Velcro, and has a stylized USB 2.0 connector with the Bloody name in it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The B820 Light Strike Optical Gaming Keyboard (Smooth + Linear Press) - Brilliant Backlit RGB LED Lighting - 0.2ms Key Response, Floating Design [Light Strike RED] retails for $90.63 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Bloody B820R Light Strike RGB Animation Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the B820R]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card