GIGABYTE has released quite a few Radeon RX 500 series graphics cards, in both GIGABYTE and AORUS branding - but the package we received today found us with the AORUS RX 570 4GB, and the faster RX 580 8GB AORUS. As I've already reviewed SAPPHIRE's oh-so-meh RX 580 Nitro+ I thought that GIGABYTE could impress me with a cheaper mid-range card.
Before we dive into the card itself, the flagship RX 500 series card is the GIGABYTE RX 580 8GB AORUS XTR - which arrives as a ridiculous 3-slot graphics card. Personally, I think mid-range cards need to justify their unnecessary bulky coolers, and the RX 580 8GB AORUS breaks those rules. So I decided on looking at what felt like a better fit for its price, and the market - with the GIGABYTE RX 570 4GB AORUS, a dual-slot graphics card that will handle gaming at 1080p 60FPS without a problem.
The big difference between the XTR and normal AORUS versions of GIGABYTE's refreshed Radeon RX 500 series is that the XTR card features the massive WINDFORCE 2X cooling system that keeps Polaris 20 XTX cooler with its 2 x 100mm fans, and four composite copper heat pipes that are connected directly to the GPU. GIGABYTE goes a step further with its WINDFORCE 2X cooling system as it has an advanced copper back plate that we'll be testing out on the AORUS RX 570 4GB.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AORUS RX 570 4GB Graphics Card - Mid Range Champ? retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 could feature Battle Royale mode
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit