GIGABYTE has released quite a few Radeon RX 500 series graphics cards, in both GIGABYTE and AORUS branding - but the package we received today found us with the AORUS RX 570 4GB, and the faster RX 580 8GB AORUS. As I've already reviewed SAPPHIRE's oh-so-meh RX 580 Nitro+ I thought that GIGABYTE could impress me with a cheaper mid-range card.
Before we dive into the card itself, the flagship RX 500 series card is the GIGABYTE RX 580 8GB AORUS XTR - which arrives as a ridiculous 3-slot graphics card. Personally, I think mid-range cards need to justify their unnecessary bulky coolers, and the RX 580 8GB AORUS breaks those rules. So I decided on looking at what felt like a better fit for its price, and the market - with the GIGABYTE RX 570 4GB AORUS, a dual-slot graphics card that will handle gaming at 1080p 60FPS without a problem.
The big difference between the XTR and normal AORUS versions of GIGABYTE's refreshed Radeon RX 500 series is that the XTR card features the massive WINDFORCE 2X cooling system that keeps Polaris 20 XTX cooler with its 2 x 100mm fans, and four composite copper heat pipes that are connected directly to the GPU. GIGABYTE goes a step further with its WINDFORCE 2X cooling system as it has an advanced copper back plate that we'll be testing out on the AORUS RX 570 4GB.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard