AORUS has a similar design throughout all of its GeForce GTX 10 series cards, with the GTX 1080 Ti 11G featuring the additional GPU base plate that keeps the GP104 chip cool. But first, we'll take a look at the retail packaging.
There's not too much to look at on the front of the box.
The back of the box has all of the details you'll need on the cooling, RGB Fusion LEDs, AORUS VR-Link, and more.
The front of the AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G, with its 3 x 100mm fans.
The back of the card, with the GPU backplate and base plate, can be seen here.
It's a thick card, requiring three slots to fit it in - but it looks great, don't you think?
GIGABYTE requires 8+8-pin PCIe power connectors on the AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G.
Display connectivity includes: 2 x HDMI 2.0, 3 x DP, and 1 x DVI.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Cooling Tech]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - DX12]
- Page 11 [Performance Analysis & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard