AORUS has a similar design throughout all of its GeForce GTX 10 series cards, with the GTX 1080 Ti 11G featuring the additional GPU base plate that keeps the GP104 chip cool. But first, we'll take a look at the retail packaging.
There's not too much to look at on the front of the box.
The back of the box has all of the details you'll need on the cooling, RGB Fusion LEDs, AORUS VR-Link, and more.
The front of the AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G, with its 3 x 100mm fans.
The back of the card, with the GPU backplate and base plate, can be seen here.
It's a thick card, requiring three slots to fit it in - but it looks great, don't you think?
GIGABYTE requires 8+8-pin PCIe power connectors on the AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G.
Display connectivity includes: 2 x HDMI 2.0, 3 x DP, and 1 x DVI.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Cooling Tech]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - DX12]
- Page 11 [Performance Analysis & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard