There aren't many changes on the box work from MSI for the GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G.
The same goes for the back, but we do get all the details that we need for the card.
The front of the card looks nearly identical to most of the previous GTX 10 series cards from MSI, and that's not a bad thing at all.
Sitting inside of the Core i7-7700K test bed, the MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G looks great, with the two Torx Fan 2.0 fans doing their job.
As you can see, there is some 'GEFORCE GTX' branding on top of the card - but unfortunately, there are no LEDs to light it up. Boo, MSI.
Still, the card looks so freakin' awesome.
The two fans spinning up during load, yet it's still silent.
The heat sink is chunky as hell, with MSI's new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G coming in as a 2.5-slot graphics card, compared to the 2-slot requirement of the GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition.
Dat chunk, yo.
MSI's new GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G requires 8+8-pin PCIe power connectors.
The back of the card looks beautiful, with the black backplate - and the MSI dragon once again.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G - The Best! retails for $XXX at Amazon.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Twin Frozr VI Detailed]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - DX12]
- Page 11 [Performance Analysis & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard