There aren't many changes on the box work from MSI for the GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G.
The same goes for the back, but we do get all the details that we need for the card.
The front of the card looks nearly identical to most of the previous GTX 10 series cards from MSI, and that's not a bad thing at all.
Sitting inside of the Core i7-7700K test bed, the MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G looks great, with the two Torx Fan 2.0 fans doing their job.
As you can see, there is some 'GEFORCE GTX' branding on top of the card - but unfortunately, there are no LEDs to light it up. Boo, MSI.
Still, the card looks so freakin' awesome.
The two fans spinning up during load, yet it's still silent.
The heat sink is chunky as hell, with MSI's new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G coming in as a 2.5-slot graphics card, compared to the 2-slot requirement of the GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition.
Dat chunk, yo.
MSI's new GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G requires 8+8-pin PCIe power connectors.
The back of the card looks beautiful, with the black backplate - and the MSI dragon once again.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI GTX 1080 TI GAMING X Video Graphic Cards retails for $1399.00 at Amazon.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Twin Frozr VI Detailed]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - DX12]
- Page 11 [Performance Analysis & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series