There aren't many changes on the box work from MSI for the GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G.
The same goes for the back, but we do get all the details that we need for the card.
The front of the card looks nearly identical to most of the previous GTX 10 series cards from MSI, and that's not a bad thing at all.
Sitting inside of the Core i7-7700K test bed, the MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G looks great, with the two Torx Fan 2.0 fans doing their job.
As you can see, there is some 'GEFORCE GTX' branding on top of the card - but unfortunately, there are no LEDs to light it up. Boo, MSI.
Still, the card looks so freakin' awesome.
The two fans spinning up during load, yet it's still silent.
The heat sink is chunky as hell, with MSI's new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G coming in as a 2.5-slot graphics card, compared to the 2-slot requirement of the GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition.
Dat chunk, yo.
MSI's new GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G requires 8+8-pin PCIe power connectors.
The back of the card looks beautiful, with the black backplate - and the MSI dragon once again.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G - The Best! retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Twin Frozr VI Detailed]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - DX12]
- Page 11 [Performance Analysis & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit