Setup is straight forward with this solution, but you do get a quick wizard upon connecting everything.
Once in the Web GUI, we have the dashboards showing us an overview of the system.
The Wireless menu is the same for both 2.4Ghz and 5GHz with the SSID, password, and bands all configurable from this menu.
In the network settings menu, you have access to LAN and WAN settings along with the ability to swap this solution to bridge mode if needed. In the advanced menu, you can control the firewall and VPN settings.
For parental controls, you do have the ability to block websites. You can also setup User access by MAC or IP.
The storage menu gives you access to both USB ports allowing them to show up on the network as storage devices.
In the firewall settings, you will find your port forwarding and filtering options.
Last, we have QoS for high traffic homes that consume a lot of throughput. This option will take your available bandwidth from your ISP and manage it prioritizing devices over others.
PRICING: You can find the Amped Wireless Athena R2 AC2600 Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit