DOOM & OVERWATCH
We like to game with blue switches, and many may not agree with us, but there is much less chance of a resting hand accidentally activating a switch. The clicks coming from the KM570 MX are loud, and the thud of the space bar returning when you are jumping around may annoy anyone trying to sleep or concentrate nearby, but we do not run into such issues. Therefore, only where we wanted to go, we traveled in the FPS titles and did not find them to be tedious to use in longer rounds.
We like not having to use the Function button to lower the sound when someone comes in, and when we were creeping around maps, we could turn the volume up to hear opponents coming. The Macro system works sufficiently, and although we do prefer to see the commands as we make them, with fortitude and concentration, setting Macros on-the-fly was not that tough to get used to.
Windows and Productivity
As a daily driver, it feels right at home in our hands. Typing speed has picked up again as our fingers are used to flying with a certain amount of pressure. We will have to address the noise in this part of the review as well because if gaming made someone angry, flying around this keyboard to write something like this article will likely drive them batty.
We tested for anti-ghosting and found it to be working correctly, and the NKRO support over USB is a nice working addition as well. 6-key will be fine for most casual writers and gamers, but the faster you are at the desktop level, the more you will run into limits and find use to switch over to the NKRO support. The feel of the caps is standard, there are no vibrations, and after a bit over a week of use, the Ripjaws KM570 MX has shown us no signs of fatigue in our wrists or fingers.
PRICING: You can find the G.Skill Ripjaws RIPJAWS KM570 MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [G.Skill Ripjaws KM570 MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ripjaws KM570 MX Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's Stadia changes gaming forever
- Atari VCS console upgraded to Ryzen APU
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- Valve CEO teases Half-Life 3 to release in next '4-5 years'
- To get into Mortal Kombat 11 closed beta you'll have to pay
- How can we update our Website design?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms