DOOM & OVERWATCH
We like to game with blue switches, and many may not agree with us, but there is much less chance of a resting hand accidentally activating a switch. The clicks coming from the KM570 MX are loud, and the thud of the space bar returning when you are jumping around may annoy anyone trying to sleep or concentrate nearby, but we do not run into such issues. Therefore, only where we wanted to go, we traveled in the FPS titles and did not find them to be tedious to use in longer rounds.
We like not having to use the Function button to lower the sound when someone comes in, and when we were creeping around maps, we could turn the volume up to hear opponents coming. The Macro system works sufficiently, and although we do prefer to see the commands as we make them, with fortitude and concentration, setting Macros on-the-fly was not that tough to get used to.
Windows and Productivity
As a daily driver, it feels right at home in our hands. Typing speed has picked up again as our fingers are used to flying with a certain amount of pressure. We will have to address the noise in this part of the review as well because if gaming made someone angry, flying around this keyboard to write something like this article will likely drive them batty.
We tested for anti-ghosting and found it to be working correctly, and the NKRO support over USB is a nice working addition as well. 6-key will be fine for most casual writers and gamers, but the faster you are at the desktop level, the more you will run into limits and find use to switch over to the NKRO support. The feel of the caps is standard, there are no vibrations, and after a bit over a week of use, the Ripjaws KM570 MX has shown us no signs of fatigue in our wrists or fingers.
PRICING: You can find the G.Skill Ripjaws RIPJAWS KM570 MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [G.Skill Ripjaws KM570 MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ripjaws KM570 MX Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit