This is the start of something new for me, as I'm streamlining all of my content and doing these reviews in a new way. The games I'm testing are my legacy benchmark ways, using the built-in benchmarks in most games to show the performance of the graphics cards in a way that is easy for anyone else to reproduce with the game, as it's not real-time (and so, constantly variable depending on where you are in the game, etc).
For now, I'm using the same games, but I will be changing this roster up over the next few months, and things are going to get really interesting. Expect some massive changes in not just the games I'm testing, but the ways they're being tested. There will be more real-world gaming results than before, instead of the reliance of built-in benchmarks.
Test System Configuration
Corsair sent us over their kick-ass AX1500i PSU, which provides 1500W of power for our 3 and 4-way GPU testing that we have coming very soon.
Anthony's Video Card Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: ASUS Rampage V Extreme - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- CPU: Intel Core i7 5960X - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Cooler: Corsair H110 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Memory: Kingston 16GB (4x4GB) HyperX Predator DDR4 3000MHz - Buy from Amazon
- Storage #1: SanDisk Extreme II 240GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage #2: Intel 730 Series 480GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Case: Lian Li PC-T80 Open-Air - Buy from Amazon
- Power Supply: Corsair AX1500i - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit - Buy from Amazon
- Drivers: NVIDIA GeForce 372.70 WHQL and AMD RSCE 16.9.2 hotfix
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specs, & The Card]
- Page 2 [Testing Methods & Bench Rig Specs]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Synthetic & DX12]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks @ 1080p]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Alienware 55-inch OLED 4K 120Hz gaming monitor taken by UFO
- AMD X590 chipset: more PCIe 4.0 lanes, better overclocking
- Project xCloud is about choice, not replacing consoles
- No Man's Sky fans go above and beyond to thank Hello Games
- Marvel at our 'Captain Marvel' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Lenovo Flex 6-14IBK (Kaby Lake-R) Laptop Review
- Buy Real Passports, SSN, ID'S, PERMITS, DRIVING LICENSE, www.hrcryptodocs.com Ielts/Toefl/Gmat;
- Memblaze PBlaze5 C916 and D916 Enterprise SSD Review
- Password change
- Corsair Nightsword RGB FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse Review
- Cyberpunk 2077 - Keanu Reeves etc!
- Anime-Inspired RPG Knights Chronicle Celebrates First-Year Anniversary With Fan-Favorite Events
- Open-World Survival Game Radiation City Now Available on Nintendo Switch
- Psyon Games revolutionizes health communication with the vaccine mobile game Antidote - becomes appealing for international pharmaceutical companies
- E3 2019: Futuristic 4K Multiplatform Combat Racer, Pacer, Unveils New Track During Live Stream with Twitch