IOMeter – 4K Random Performance with QD
Read IOPS start all four of our drives under test around 160. As we move higher into QD, the drives start to separate, where the IronWolf becomes the quickest drive at QD16.
Write IOPS were off to a quick start with the IronWolf pulling in a hair under 600 IOPS at QD1 and 575 IOPS at QD32.
The latency results had the IronWolf show a consistent step with the Enterprise Capacity and 'Cuda Pro.
Write latency too was consistent from a few ms at QD1 to 57ms at QD32.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Benchmarks]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – Sequential Performance & Latency]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Workloads]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]