All of our GeForce GTX 1080s have been scattered with power consumption, with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition and my entire Core i7-5960X test bed consuming 250W. The GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition sits at around 215W, while the overclocked GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming sits at 250W. When it's overclocked, the GTX 1070 G1 Gaming card uses an additional 20-35W more power, while it uses an additional 20W on average.
Temperature & Noise
GIGABYTE has a cool graphics card on its hands with the GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming card, with the card sitting at around 63C under load. The fans would spin up and keep the card cool, but you couldn't hear the sound coming from the fan when you were gaming at all - you'd really have to be in a quiet room to notice it.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Graphics Card for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Graphics Card retails for $479 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Graphics Card retails for £420 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit