Accessories and Documentation
We have seen this style of hardware in the past, and the last kit we can think of that used this was the Fractal Design Kelvin series. On the Intel side of mounting, you connect the two clips around the head unit and using one of the sets of screws, secure things to the back plate with adjustable ends.
The AMD kit works the same way but requires the stock back plate. We also see a bag full of long and short fan screws, a bag of springs, washers and nuts for the mounting screws, two packs of XPX Extreme paste by Gelid, and a Y-splitter fan cable to power both fans from a single motherboard header.
The 4-pin PWM powered fans that are sent with the 120, 240, and 260mm variants of the Eisbaer are these Eiswind 120mm fans. The fans offer seven blades, open corner frames, and are shown to draw 2.2 watts with 1700 RPM as its maximums.
Due to the pre-release nature of our sample, some things may change for the retail offerings. Much like the fact that this sample did not come with instructions to share our opinion on. The reality is, though, if you know even the slightest bit about how AIOs work, putting everything together is self-explanatory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Alphacool Eisbaer 240 CPU - Black CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit