Accessories and Documentation
We have seen this style of hardware in the past, and the last kit we can think of that used this was the Fractal Design Kelvin series. On the Intel side of mounting, you connect the two clips around the head unit and using one of the sets of screws, secure things to the back plate with adjustable ends.
The AMD kit works the same way but requires the stock back plate. We also see a bag full of long and short fan screws, a bag of springs, washers and nuts for the mounting screws, two packs of XPX Extreme paste by Gelid, and a Y-splitter fan cable to power both fans from a single motherboard header.
The 4-pin PWM powered fans that are sent with the 120, 240, and 260mm variants of the Eisbaer are these Eiswind 120mm fans. The fans offer seven blades, open corner frames, and are shown to draw 2.2 watts with 1700 RPM as its maximums.
Due to the pre-release nature of our sample, some things may change for the retail offerings. Much like the fact that this sample did not come with instructions to share our opinion on. The reality is, though, if you know even the slightest bit about how AIOs work, putting everything together is self-explanatory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Alphacool Eisbaer 240 CPU - Black CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM