Tyler's Router Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Memory: Patriot Viper 3 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 1600 - Buy from Amazon
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage: Intel 730 480GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Power Supply: Thermaltake Toughpower 750W - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 - Buy from Amazon
Setup for the ARRIS is similar to the 1750 we tested, although this solution does have the option of using an app for your smartphone.
Once I landed inside, the router wanted to upgrade its firmware and after 10 minutes or so it was done.
This is the landing menu - above we have tabs across the top with all the controls for the router.
The basic menu has options for USB connectivity include DLNA and SAMBA.
In the advanced menu, you have full access to all the services running on the router.
We also have access to the RipCurrent menu, and as you can see below, I have two extenders connected to the router.
The configuration menu would not be complete without wireless options, so ARRIS gives you two separate tabs. As you can see, you can control the mode, band, and channel along with the output power.
Above, we have the traffic management feature of the router, which is similar to QoS.
PRICING: You can find the ARRIS SURFboard SBR-AC1900P RipCurrent Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COD: WWII sold 5x more than Star Wars: Battlefront II in Nov
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced, has 4-player co-op
- TITAN V benched against GTX 1080 Ti: $2999 versus $699
- PUBG's release timing for Xbox One announced, controller map
- AMD Ryzen 10 3970X: 24C/48T at 5.5GHz teased
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series