Ourea Optical Gaming Mouse
The Ourea, from the left side, we see that it is egg-shaped, and offers a flat black rubberized coating for grip. This side offers only one button, and by default, its function is set to a back button.
Looking at it from the back, we see that both sides offer a ridge to allow fingers to have just a bit to grip under to help if you need to lift the Ourea. The heel also offers a large Zeus logo that when powered, illuminates, but is always yellow when lit.
Since this is an ambidextrous mouse, the right side matches identically to what we found on the left side. The only difference here is that the single button offered on this side is used by default to cycle through profiles.
At the front of the Ourea, we find a raised ridge in the center to help keep your fingers in place, to either side of the scroll wheel. There is an R on the left click button, and we see that the cable is emanating from the Ourea right in the center.
The scroll wheel offers a rubber center that assures a bit of a grip when using it. Just behind it is a small button that is used to cycle through the DPI adjustment settings you have made in the Hera software.
Under this mouse, we find it is supported by three feet, the eye is centered, and there is a removable cover near the back to access the adjustable weighting system.
Under the cover, you will locate four 5-gram weights. These are held in place with a circle of dense foam, and they are easy to get in and out of the foam, as the entire thing can be removed from the cavity it rides in.
Just like the cable we are offered on the Ares, here we find a normal two-meter cable. This too offers a Velcro strap, and again this terminates in a gold-plated USB 2.0 connection.
Once the combo kit is plugged in and lit, this is what we found. The default color for the Ares is red, but does not photograph as well as the green option does, and as for the Ourea, the yellow Zeus logo and the red in the scroll wheel are just the default options.
PRICING: You can find the GAMDIAS Ares Essential Gaming Combo Keyboard & Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GAMDIAS Ares Essential Gaming Combo Keyboard & Mouse retails for $25 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Ares Essential Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ourea Optical Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM