With CUE installed, we opened it up to find this window. Across the top, you can select profiles, actions, lighting, and settings, and it even offers the option to load other people's profiles. Down the left, there is a place where the profile name would be, and below shows changes. Above the image of the Strafe in the window, there are also options there for assignments, where we have defaults at the moment, and there are lighting and performance options to choose as well.
Since we don't want to assign hotkeys or macros at this time, we moved into the lower set of tabs lighting section. Below the keyboard is showing what LEDs are doing what currently, and to the left, we find four levels we can set the LED brightness to for the button to swap through. To the right, we see an effects list where you can do Visor, Rain, Pulse, Wave, Type Lighting, and A ripple mode instead of per keystroke modes. Of course, you can go to the advanced menu and set them individually as well.
In the performance window, we are offered options as to when the keyboard lock is active. You can check boxes at the bottom for Alt and Tab, Alt and F4, and disable the Windows key, which is set up by default.
In the actions menu in the upper section, we are delivered here, which is where Macros are handled. You have to click onto the "new..." at the top, and another window opens to obtain Macro controls. Otherwise, this is populated with a list of what you have installed.
In lighting, again clicking on new, another window will open allowing a certain key to be programmed with intensity that can change over time, or can be put into a gradient, ripple, or wave mode.
In the settings tab, you have all of your information right at a click away. Whether it is online support, the manual, the forum, or the FAQ section, all can be had on the left side with just one click. The right side offers links to technical support and forums and even offers your system information if you want to create a report to send in.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair STRAFE Cherry MX Red Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (CH-9000088-NA) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair Gaming Strafe Mechanical Keyboard retails for $110 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair Gaming Strafe Mechanical Keyboard retails for £110 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair Gaming Strafe Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Corsair Gaming Strafe Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Dark Souls Remastered leaked images, Solaire amiibo spotted
- Possible new Fornite maps photographed at GDC 2018
- Metro Exodus will rock NVIDIA RTX real-time raytracing tech
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit