Minus some very minor discrepancies in location and text color, the packaging for the ST75F-GS V2 is the same as the original.
The back is filled with pictures talking about output quality, efficiency, size, cables, and more.
A list of connectors available are present on this side of the box.
The other side gives us the I/O specifications.
Finally, we have the last side which is simply a reiteration of the front of the box.
Inside the Box
The unit is still protected by a single layer of bubble wrap, but this time it is the type with smaller air pockets. It still gets the job done, but is certainly far from the best that we've seen.
As always, the top of the unit has the SilverStone logo stamped in it. Here, we can also see the semi-gloss black finish on the ST75F-GS V2.
The I/O specification label can be found on this side of the unit. The other side is simply black without a logo.
Standard honeycomb mesh can be found on the back of the unit to provide ventilation. Also present is the AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Spinning around to the front, we can see all of the modular connections. They are labelled via the label and you can quickly differentiate the PCI-E connectors as they are blue. The cables have matching blue ends so that there is no confusion with what goes where. Note there are two less here than with the V1 unit. This means there are either some cable changes to come or this unit will support less PCI-E connectors.
SilverStone keeps it simple with the fan and grill on the bottom of the unit. Aside from the SilverStone logo in the center, we find the standard wire grill that we've seen covering computer fans for the last twenty years.
All cables for the ST75F-GS V2 are of the flat ribbon type and black in color.
Also included with the ST75F-GS V2 are some zip ties, Velcro cables ties, AC input cord, standard mounting screws, and thumbscrews.
Finally, we have the user's manual and specification manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability, & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Package & Inside the Box]
- Page 3 [Cabling Arrangement, A Look Inside, & Old vs. New]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit