Minus some very minor discrepancies in location and text color, the packaging for the ST75F-GS V2 is the same as the original.
The back is filled with pictures talking about output quality, efficiency, size, cables, and more.
A list of connectors available are present on this side of the box.
The other side gives us the I/O specifications.
Finally, we have the last side which is simply a reiteration of the front of the box.
Inside the Box
The unit is still protected by a single layer of bubble wrap, but this time it is the type with smaller air pockets. It still gets the job done, but is certainly far from the best that we've seen.
As always, the top of the unit has the SilverStone logo stamped in it. Here, we can also see the semi-gloss black finish on the ST75F-GS V2.
The I/O specification label can be found on this side of the unit. The other side is simply black without a logo.
Standard honeycomb mesh can be found on the back of the unit to provide ventilation. Also present is the AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Spinning around to the front, we can see all of the modular connections. They are labelled via the label and you can quickly differentiate the PCI-E connectors as they are blue. The cables have matching blue ends so that there is no confusion with what goes where. Note there are two less here than with the V1 unit. This means there are either some cable changes to come or this unit will support less PCI-E connectors.
SilverStone keeps it simple with the fan and grill on the bottom of the unit. Aside from the SilverStone logo in the center, we find the standard wire grill that we've seen covering computer fans for the last twenty years.
All cables for the ST75F-GS V2 are of the flat ribbon type and black in color.
Also included with the ST75F-GS V2 are some zip ties, Velcro cables ties, AC input cord, standard mounting screws, and thumbscrews.
Finally, we have the user's manual and specification manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability, & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Package & Inside the Box]
- Page 3 [Cabling Arrangement, A Look Inside, & Old vs. New]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- COD: Black Ops 4 launch day sales on PC up 100% over 2017
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon