ZOTAC has three different GTX 950 cards on offer, with the GTX 950 AMP! Edition sitting at the top. The second-best GTX 950 from ZOTAC is the GTX 950 OC, while the plain GTX 950 has no overclocking applied to it.
ZOTAC doesn't just build cheap cards, it builds very high quality pieces of technology that have various technologies that make them excel. The company has its awesome ExoArmor technology on the card, giving it a great feel - and even touch to the hand. We also have Freeze Tech, which has the card not making any noise at idle, and even during operation the card is whisper quiet - and in some games like League of Legends, absolutely silent.
As you can see, we have two large fans that keep the GM206 GPU underneath nice and cool, with a pretty big heat pipe system (for the size of this card at least) keeping everything running beautifully cool.
The backplate will take some more heat away from the card, especially the back of the card which can get considerably warm during heavy loads.
Here you can see the heat sink and heat pipes underneath the fans.
And once again, from the front end of the card.
PRICING: You can find the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 950 AMP! Edition for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 950 AMP! Edition retails for $180 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 950 AMP! Edition retails for £145 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series