Lightweight and sturdy: They feel well constructed and are very light for what they offer.
Comfort for all sizes: The three different rubber ear grommets ensure everyone can have a go.
The Tangling: The cable has a gripping nature to it and will catch on clothes, hair, and skin when commuting, making them fall out or become half removed from your ears quite often.
The sound quality: I understand most of the price has gone into the product development and features, but in the end, you're buying these for how they sound. If that's not up to scratch, then the rest becomes negated.
For $56.99, I cannot recommend this product for someone who is after either wired or wireless sound and don't mind in which way it's delivered. However, if you're stuck on the wireless-only option, I would suggest picking up a pair of these for yourself if you can find them on sale at a cheaper price.
Dropping $16.99 off the asking price and upping the sound quality slightly would see a recommendation from me, or just a complete overhaul of the sound experience would suffice at the same price point.
PRICING: You can find the iClever IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports Headphones with Microphone for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (audio quality)||60%|
|Quality including Design and Build||80%|
|Bundle and Packaging||85%|
|Value for Money||50%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||71%|
The Bottom Line: If you're after a wireless option and dislike cables, I would suggest buying this when it's on sale. Although, I'll be sticking with the superior sounding wired products.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look, How They Feel & Listening Experience]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower