Lightweight and sturdy: They feel well constructed and are very light for what they offer.
Comfort for all sizes: The three different rubber ear grommets ensure everyone can have a go.
The Tangling: The cable has a gripping nature to it and will catch on clothes, hair, and skin when commuting, making them fall out or become half removed from your ears quite often.
The sound quality: I understand most of the price has gone into the product development and features, but in the end, you're buying these for how they sound. If that's not up to scratch, then the rest becomes negated.
For $56.99, I cannot recommend this product for someone who is after either wired or wireless sound and don't mind in which way it's delivered. However, if you're stuck on the wireless-only option, I would suggest picking up a pair of these for yourself if you can find them on sale at a cheaper price.
Dropping $16.99 off the asking price and upping the sound quality slightly would see a recommendation from me, or just a complete overhaul of the sound experience would suffice at the same price point.
PRICING: You can find the iClever IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports Headphones with Microphone for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (audio quality)||60%|
|Quality including Design and Build||80%|
|Bundle and Packaging||85%|
|Value for Money||50%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||71%|
The Bottom Line: If you're after a wireless option and dislike cables, I would suggest buying this when it's on sale. Although, I'll be sticking with the superior sounding wired products.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look, How They Feel & Listening Experience]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit