Introduction, Specifications and Pricing
For quite some time now, the peripheral market has been continuously flooded with wireless or travel style mice from many manufacturers around the world. The real issue for manufacturers at this point is finding a way to stand out in the crowd. With this in mind, the R&D team over at SEENDA has decided to try their hand at making dual purpose mice, so the customer may be able to save some space while traveling, and get more bang for their buck. The thought of dual purpose mice makes us immediately think back to the Genius Energy Mouse, a long life wireless mouse that also provided a battery bank option that allowed you to charge your mobile device directly from the mouse.
SEENDA is quite new to our ever growing list of companies that offers us samples, but just by looking at their webpage, it is easy to see what they are all about. On one hand, they plan to make comfortable, useable, fashionable products. On the other hand, their main goal seems to be combining technologies to offer their customers a better user experience, and changing the way we think about using technology in our daily lives. On paper, this all sounds well and good, and today we are hoping for an experience similar to our experience with the Energy Mouse, where we were pleasantly surprised with what we got. We are hoping to have a great experience with our SEENDA product today.
The blend of technologies that has us here deals with both the peripherals market, and the mobile market. Today we are looking at a 2.4GHz wireless mouse incorporated with Bluetooth, a speaker, and a microphone. Why would one want to mix these technologies? Well, anyone that frequently travels with a laptop usually packs some sort of wireless mouse as well, so we understand the basics right out of the box.
Now, when it comes to the Bluetooth bit, that automatically screams for connectivity to mobile devices, and the IBT-C04 Music Mouse naming directly alludes to the fact that there has to be a speaker in this design as well. However, SEENDA also took this one step further. Since they already planned to pair this mouse to a mobile device, they also added a microphone, and not only can this be a music mouse as described, but you can actually hold conversations via the IBT-C04 as well.
Working with the information that SEENDA provides for the IBT-C04, we don't have a whole lot to go off of. At the top, we can see they display the IBT-C04 naming, and describe it as a music/phone mouse, which we have addressed. Then we jump right into the list of features. Here they cover the 2.4GHz wireless technology, adjustable DPI, Bluetooth speaker, HD sound, the calling function, Siri voice notifications, and the 900 mAh LiPo battery. The battery takes roughly four hours for a full charge, and provides roughly sixty-five hours of average use, as we saw with our sample.
On the more technical side, while all versions are built from ABS plastic, and offer a side grip area for the thumb, this right hand mouse comes in a total of five color choices, or a black version, which we received. All version of the IBT-C04 are 121mm from nose to tail, 70mm wide, and stand only 38mm tall. The IBT-C04 weighs in at 125 grams without the charging cable, or nano receiver. Lastly, we see that the version of Bluetooth used is indeed the latest 3.0. What we are not told is that this mouse uses a Pixart optical sensor for its tracking, and OTM main switches (which are new to us) in its design.
Like a lot of the reviews we have seen lately, the one thing that will definitely turn heads and make someone splurge, maybe even as a holiday gift for the person who already has everything tech, is definitely the pricing. While the IBT-C04 is tough to locate, we were able to find older models on Amazon.com, so we know there is potential for listings to pop up there any day now. What we saw there was pricing that will make this mouse something you won't mind trying out. With the original listed at $19.99 to $26.99, even nearly $30 is easy enough on the wallet to give this a try for yourself, or as mentioned, it's well within the "Secret Santa" budget. The only thing left to do now is get a close look at exactly what we are getting with the SEENDA IBT-C04 so that we can offer our opinions, and explain how all of this works.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [SEENDA IBT-C04 Music Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Noctua to release two AM4-compatible low-profile coolers
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM