4K - 3840 x 2160 Testing Continued
Looking at Hitman: Absolution, you can again see that while the R9 290X 4GB does manage to have the performance lead, both setups struggle to hit playable FPS at this massive 4K resolution.
Tomb Raider continues the trend of the R9 290X 4GB coming out ahead, but overall, the performance numbers are just too low for both setups here.
Finishing up our testing, we can see that in this instance the ASUS GTX 970 4GB STRIX OC manages to sneak out the win. What's consistent, though, is the fact that the FPS are just too low for the game to be playable.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:33 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Video Card Details and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup & FPS Numbers Explained]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Catzilla & Unigine Heaven]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unigine Valley & Just Cause 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Metro: Last Light & Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Hitman: Absolution & Tomb Raider]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite & Battlefield 4]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - GRID Autosport]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - 4K - 3840 x 2160 Testing]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - 4K - 3840 x 2160 Testing Continued]
- Page 15 [Temperature & Sound Testing]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Testing]
- Page 17 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]