Benchmarks - AJA System Test
All testing with AJA System Test is done with a 16GB file size over 800 frames.
In our first testing with AJA, we look at 720p read where we compare all volumes across 800 frames. Here we see our SSD RAID 0 topping the chart, with the HDD RAID 0 right behind it. RAID 1 and single disk shared similar performance, with more variability in the array.
Here we have 720p write; again the SSD RAID runs across the top of the chart with the very quick HDD RAID 0 right behind. The single disk and RAID 1 array performances were neck and neck throughout the entire process.
Moving over to 1080p, we see the SSD array coming around 850 MB/s, with the RAID 0 HDD array at 600 MB/s. RAID 1 and the single disk again shared similar performance, around 200 MB/s.
Write testing for 1080p had the SSD array slightly slower at 800 MB/s, while all HDD arrays and drives performed the same as we saw in read.
4K read was able to stretch things out quite a bit, and stress the drives a little more. Hence we see less movement in the data throughput in each mode. The SSD, as it should, runs across the top of the chart at 900 MB/s, while the HDD array runs around 600 MB/s.
4K write had a similar effect, though throughput was similar to the read results above. The SSD array sits just below 900 MB/s, with our RAID 0 HDDs doing near 600 MB/s. The single disk and RAID 1 were back at it again, hovering around 200 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz