Cooler Master even had special packaging made for this bundle, where not only is the CM 690 III shown on the front along with the company name and logo, but we also see that the Seidon 120 is shown at the left. This bundle is not done with some hard to find checkbox to know you got what you ordered.
The right offers a few stickers at the top with part numbers, serial number, and various barcodes for tracking, and then we get to see an angled image of the CM 690 III. Instead of the mesh on the side, we get a window.
The back offers twelve features, and they are pointed out across the three images of the chassis. There are also six more features covered in many languages, which cover things like fans, water cooling potential, support for ten SSDs, space for cabling, smart trays for the HDD rack, and multiple dust filters.
The last panel is purple as we tend to find with all things Cooler Master these days, and here they display the full specifications chart; the check box is marked for a windowed version, and it says that this is a mid-tower case, the CM 690III.
Inside, the Styrofoam is used a little differently than most. After the plastic is applied to the window, and the entire chassis is wrapped in a plastic bag, the foam end caps are used to protect the front and rear of the chassis while in transit. Either way they went about it, not only is the front of the chassis free from damages, but the entire chassis looked to be in great shape during the initial inspection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz