The Amped Wireless RTA15 is a dual-band wireless router, supporting 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps utilizing the 5 GHz band. To boost the routers range, Amped Wireless has integrated two high power 2.4 GHz amplifiers, four two stage 5 GHz amplifiers, in addition to the four low noise amps and three high gain antennas.
Adding to the RTA15, we also have four gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting PCs, Network Storage and A/V devices at wire speeds. On the front of the device, you will find nine LEDs denoting everything from wireless connectivity to wired Ethernet activity and USB storage.
Let's get started now and see what this wireless router is all about.
Pricing and Availability
At this point in time, market price for the Amped Wireless RTA15 sits at $189.99, with a one year warranty.
Comparable units in the market are the ASUS RT-AC56U at $179.99, Linksys EA6300 at $199.99, Netgear R6200 at $159.99 and D-Link DIR 860L at $189.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Amped Wireless RTA15 Router]
- Page 3 [Router Setup and Management Interface]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Wired Throughput]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Wireless Range]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Link Speed By Location and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]