NZXT started way back in 2007 with their first "silent chassis" offering in the NZXT Hush. Back then, even in its day, there were all black cables and tool-less features that on top of the sound dampening materials inside of the door panels, put the Hush into the a bit ahead of its time category. A long time had passed, and along came the H2. Now there were some major updates to the internal case design to move along with the current offerings, but they kept the material inside of the panels. Fast forward to a few months ago, and we took a look at the H620 ultra tower that was more of a silent version of the wildly popular Switch 810 chassis design, but again addressed sounds being emanated for the chassis through the use of a doubled front door and sound dampening.
These all lead us to why we are here today, again looking at a silent chassis from NZXT. This time around it is their third try at a mid-tower design that follows right in line with the Hush and H2. Again things have been updated, and along with the current times, this chassis is available in both shiny black and shiny white finishes. Again the chassis' exterior gets a complete redo and is a design that only slightly hints at its predecessors, and is a chassis that can stand alone in its new design and layout.
As time has passed, there are quite a few things that are basic demands when people look for a new mid-tower chassis. Things like a painted interior is a must, USB 3.0 has to be there, removable or reorient-able hard drive bays, tool-less features, black cabling - the list can go on and on.
What we are going to see from NZXT today is a mid-tower chassis that hits all of the previous points, looks good doing it, stays silent with doubled front panel and sound absorbing materials being used, and as you are about to see, it won't hit the wallet that hard and is really an affordable mid-tower solution for the masses.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit